Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Two Months Old

Today was Owen's Two Month check up. Our poor little guy had to get shots on top of not felling well because of his RSV. So I thought I would take some pictures to commemorate how he spent most of his Two month birthday. He is such a trooper, but I don't blame him for the tears.
He now weighs 11 pound even, so has gained over four pounds since birth. He is getting to be a big boy. He is growing length wise too, he is now 22 3/4 in. long. That is up 4 inches since birth.


2 comments:

Janae' said...

Poor Little Guy.. what cute photos though..

Karin said...

Wow! 4 inches in 2 months ~ that's great! It seems to me that it took Bailee a lot longer to put the weight on as well as the length. But what do I know? I'm so sorry he doesn't feel well.