Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Birthday GG!

Valentines is extra special in our family... it is GG's birthday! We love GG so much we wanted to share some of our favorite pictures of her.
Even though as a teenager you always wish that you had a boy friend to celebrate Valentines Day with, it never really was a big deal. No matter what... I got to celebrate my love for someone else...GG (of course she is Grandma to me, but GG to Bailee and her Great Grandchildren).
We are so excited to spend the evening with her tonight rather than in a crowded restraunt with hundreds of other people who are celebrating Valentines Day. She makes for much better company.
Happy 86th Birthday GG! We love you!
Mom, Me, and Grandma at my graduation.

Grandma and Kristin Kissy face in Las Vegas


Always beautiful

She really is the #1 Grandma in my eyes

You know you are lucky when you have a Grandma that looks this good in shades like that!
Grandma and Karin in Las Vegas

2 comments:

Kayleen said...

Oh that' so sweet! Shane's family called his grandma G-ma. We miss her.

Karin said...

fun pictures! I wish I lived closer to hang out with you all.