Friday, February 8, 2008

First TIme to Church

Isn't he so handsome! This is Owen on his first Sunday to go to church. I thought that I would post how cute he looked since no one at church actually saw his outfit. I am still so paranoid about RSV that I left him in his car seat with the cover on for all of sacrament (I had knots in my stomach and was so nervouse the whole time) and then went home. It is sad to say, but I was a little glad when church was canceled the next week because I didn't have to decide if I was going to take him or not. Hopefuly I will get over my paranoia before his blessing.

2 comments:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Your son is absolutely adorable! I love the outfit.

Janae' said...

Oh My Heck!! What a little hunk he is!! Watch out the for the ladies when he is older. How cute!!