Sunday, February 10, 2008

"I WANT CAKE!"

On Saturday I made a cake to have after dinner. All day Bailee kept asking when she was going to get to have some of that "birthday cake". Our dinner was so yummy that Aunt Stephanie made, we forgot about the cake until just after we put Bailee in bed. We started dishing it out, and then heard Bailee in her room yelling as loud as she could "I WANT CAKE!" We were lauging so hard! I felt bad that I had forgotten to give her some, so we let her get up and have a piece. I think she was pretty happy about that. Of course as soon as we put her back to bed she started yelling it again, in hopes that it was the magic phrase for getting out of bed. She is so funny!

2 comments:

Janae' said...

She is so cute!!

Karin said...

yes, you may have just starting something she might not stop for months! LOL