Monday, February 18, 2008

Sunday Dinner

Yesterday my Mom and John came over for diner and games. We had a great time. We played Hand and Foot, Boys vs. Girls.... the girls won! Mom brought over some of her very yummy wheat bread which I forgot to set out with dinner! Mom finally said something after everyone was done eating. I suddenly felt like the Ross' when the Costanza's brought thier marble rye to dinner (for those of you who are Seinfeld fans). Lucky for me, my mom still left the bread for us. She also brought ice cream and hot fudge for dessert, that was so yummy durring our game of Hand and Foot.

Thanks for coming, we had lots of fun!

1 comment:

Karin said...

Of Course the girls won! I bet to stomped them! Wish we we were there to join in. Miss you. Owen looks cute in the picture...he looks older.