Monday, March 3, 2008

Owen's Baby Shower



My awesome friend Krista gave me a baby shower. We had so much fun. But that is not hard to do when you have such great friends and family, and a bunch of women at that! Krista made some yummy food and we had wonderful conversation to go with it. My friend, Anna, did "the ring test" on several of the guests to see what the future holds for them as far as children go. It was so much fun just being silly girls. Of course Owen was OO'd and Aw'd at and passed around too.

2 comments:

Janae' said...

Thanks so much for putting up the pictures. I almost felt like I was there. Love ya..

Karin said...

I saw you got the Wonder of Boys book! You lucky gal. Make sure you read it. You have some time, but it will be worth your while. I read my friends and really gained info from it.
He is soooo cute!