Monday, March 10, 2008

Court of Honor

On Sunday we had a Boy Scout Court of Honor. It was good time. Well at least I thought so but I was the one doing most of the talking. The New Scout Patrol did all of the conducting and the flag ceremony. They did a great job. We had four boys advance to the rank of Life Scout. I am really proud of Caleb (Life Scout) and the new Life Scouts for setting the example for the younger scouts. It is exciting for me to see the Scout Spirit grow in our ward. We now have 19 scouts actively participating and 17 at the Court of Honor. We also had several other young men advance to Second Class and First Class Ranks. Second to my love for my Savior and my family is the love I have for serving and playing with these young men. It is exciting for me when they step up and be leaders and it is hard for me to watch them make mistakes and fall. I do know it is all for their good. I have learned a lot and grown myself by serving these young men.
GO SPARTANS

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Good pictures!!! And we LOVE your hubby too...he is such an awesome scout master! Mitch thinks the world of him...seriously!!! Thanks for setting such a great example for our family!!!

We LOVE you!!!