Sunday, March 9, 2008

I am the lamest friend ever!

Ok, so at what point in life do you become the lamest friend ever? I think that it happened when I got married at 18 and most of my friends stayed single. One of my best friends and my maid of honor, Amy, came to town from Tennessee this week and when she called to see if we could get together the only time I had available was when I was going grocery shopping and then to my house for lunch and nap time. HOW LAME IS THAT!?
Lucky for me, Amy is one of the awesomest friends and was totally happy going grocery shopping with me and the kiddos. It was so great to see her again! And she is moving back in two months! Yeah! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Karin said...

What a nice friend! I'm sure that was the funnest grocery shopping you have ever done. I think all mom's wish they had someone to visit while they shopped, look at all the shoppers with their cell phones out! You were the lucky one to have one actually standing next to you talking with you.