Monday, June 9, 2008

Tully Park Ward Carnival

Saturday Bailee, Owen and I went to a carnival at my Mom's ward. It was a blast. Bailee had so much fun doing all of the little activities. There were raffles, cotton candy, chocolate milk, ice cream, blow up toys and more. I could hardly believe everything there was to do.




Bailee chose to get a green ad orange(her favorite color) butterfly for her balloon animal.


Seeing the fire truck must have mad a big impression on Bailee. This morning I asked her what she wants to be when she grows up and she told me that she wants to be a "Fire Girl-Fire Fighter". She is so cute.


Bailee had fun at the cake walk and was so excited that she won a cake! She got a cute pizza cake that was even in a pizza box!




3 comments:

Karin said...

that pizza cake is so clever! I love the picture of mom and her on the back of the fire truck. She looks so cute with her fire hat. I like how she said "Fire-girl" so cute! looks like lots of fun.

Janae' said...

That was so fun to see all those pictures!! what a creative party you went to and I agree with Karin, wow what a creative way to do that pizza cake!!!

cody said...

How fun! Looks like a blast !Bailee is so dang cute! I love her cute comments! I agree I love the pic with mom!! How sweet!