Wednesday, June 25, 2008

100 Things about Tami

1. I am the youngest of 10 kids
2. I am from a blended family
3. I have Six older sisters
4. I have Three older brothers
5. All of my sisters were married before I turned 13
6. I became an Aunt at the age of 4
7. I have never lived outside the Treasure Valley
8. I got married when I was 18
9. I didn't want to get married young
10. I went to Massage School
11. I learned how to give a proper massage there
12. I learned that I love to be massaged
13. I learned that I don't really like to give massages
14. I don't like other peoples feet
15. I love my kids feet
16. I think that I have the best job in the world
17. Being a SAHM is all I have ever really wanted to do.
18. I have been on the back of a motorcycle that was going around 100 mph
19. I have been on the back of a motorcycle doing a wheelie
20. I hate roller coasters
21. I am afraid of water
22.I don't care for dogs
23. cats
24. rodents of any kind
25. I have only had four addresses my whole life
26. I love to scrapbook
27. I like to craft
28. especially with mod podge
29. I LOVE to yard sale
30. it is like a sport to me
31. I am pretty good at getting a bargain
32. I think that Matt gets a little embarrassed sometimes when he goes with me
33. the best deal I have gotten was a Graco pack and play with all of the bells and whistles (used only 3 times) for $15
34. they retail for about $100-150
35. I think that I helped my friend get the greatest deal ever!
36. we found a play kitchen and talked them down to $5
37. then found $4.50 inside it when she was cleaning it out!
38. I love decorating my house
39. I like doing it for a bargain
40. it is a slow process
41. but very rewarding
42.I have never colored my hair
43. I don't plan to
44. I just recently found out that my husband would be mad if I did
45. It is a good thing that I like my hair color
46. I like trying new hair styles
47. I don't get to as often as I would like
48. I love to cook
49. would like to take a photography class someday
50. I like learning how to cook now things
51. I like making up my own recipes
52. sometimes they are not very good
53. Sometimes Matt says they are better than recipes out of a book.
54. I love spending the day with my Grandma
55. I have learned a lot form her
56. I love having a garden
57. I don't care for the work
58. I wish that someone would help me with my flower beds
59. I would love to learn how to decorate cakes
60. I still like to watch Arthur on PBS
61. I have watched it since 7th grade
62. It is geared toward 3rd graders
63. I like to watch it with Bailee
64. I love going on long walks with my husband
65. that must be why I like hiking
66. and backpacking with him
67. I love to do Yoga
68. Sometimes I wish that I had gone away to school
69. I love Primary
70. I have a new found love for the Boy Scout program
71. I am glad that I have a son who will get to benefit from the program
72. I love chocolate
73. and salsa
74. I like eating them in the same sitting
75. I LOVE original Oreo's
76. with a glass of milk
77. my favorite movies are the original Parent Trap
78. Parent Trap II
79. Parent Trap III
8o. Parent Trap: Hawaiian Honeymoon
81. Bourne Identity
82. Bourne Supremacy
83. Bourne Ultimatum
84. I like country music
85. Christian music
86. 80's music
87. 90's music
88. I do not like rap
89. I don't like fish
90. I love a good salad
91. I love Christmas
92. I am a bit of a control freak when it comes to me being in charge of something
93. I don't like to host because I get too stressed out
94. but I love having people in my home
95. I don't like purple
96. but my bathroom is decorated in purple and love it
97. I love checking the mail
98. I always hope that the UPS truck is stopping at my house when it drives by
99. even if I know that I am not expecting anything
100. I like taking a long shower in the morning to wake me up

5 comments:

Janae' said...

So fun to read!! Glad I am one of your older sisters!!

cody said...

I love it! That is so funny. The ups truck goes in the neighborhood almost everyday. I always wish it would stop here. Even if I know it won't. We must be sisters :) I loved reading yours. I remember you watching Arthur. You are sooo cute! Love ya! Juls

Mnisa said...

That was so much fun to read and to learn more about you. Thank you sharing!

Sara said...

What a great way to get to know you better! Thanks for sharing!

Karin said...

So fun!
There was a girl in my neighborhood in UT that still watched Arthur. I can't believe you have only had 4 addresses! I knew a lot of the 1st few things, but to see it written down is a shock to me.
Thanks for sharing, and I noticed you didn't write that you hated to to be tagged and that you didn't tag anyone!