Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

Each Father's Day since Bailee was born I have done a picture frame for Matt with pictures of Bailee and either her hand or foot print. This year I had to expand with the addition of Owen. I have been having a lot of fun with Mod Podge lately and had so much fun re-doing this old frame that we bought at a yard sale a few years ago. This is the first time there have been any pictures in it. I love how it turned out and I hope that it puts a smile on Matt's face when he needs it at work. We love him! He is such a great Dad and husband!

This year we went to my Mom's house for dinner. We had a great time visiting with her and GG. We also gave Matt a new lightweight shirt for hiking and backpacking. It will be so great for our backpacking trip in a few weeks. He is going to be styling in all of his new gear. (over the the past 7 months he has gotten new shoes, socks, pants, pack and now a new shirt.) Everything came at different times and when he put it all on together we noticed that it all matches too. Matt will be the first to tell everyone that he is the picture taker in our house, it must be true because I didn't take one of him in all of his gear on Fathers Day.

3 comments:

cody said...

Very cute! It is so weird, I looked earlier today and It just had your post of Tulley park for days and then suddenly tonight I can see all these new posts. I had started wondering why you weren't posting?? ;)Weird! I love all your new posts. Funny thing is , when I read them I can hear your tone in your voice, it is so fun! See you soon! Can't wait to take care of those precious kiddos! Love ya Juls

Janae' said...

Me too Tami!!! I thought you weren't posting any more since the park one and then all of a sudden all your posts since then showed up just today... That is wierd but I too LOVED seeing all of them..

Karin said...

Ditto!
I love this picture you made for Matt! YOu are such a great spouse!