Monday, June 2, 2008

Positive Potty



We have returned to our more positive method of Potty Training. This video is just one of the techniques we are using. It is amazing the difference it has made just in the last week having made some changes in how we react to accidents. I think that we are all happier. Bailee seems to be doing much better as far as keeping her panties dry, but we are still having to remind her often and take her reluctantly to the potty.

In case you can't understand her, she is saying "Dry Panties!"

4 comments:

Karin said...

so cute!
Good Luck!

cody said...

I love it!!! That is adorable! I love her! Good Luck! I hope it works. I will have to try that on Ry Ry! :)

Stephanie said...

This was the best! When Bailee grows up though she's definately going to be embarrassed! It was definately fun!

The Thompsons said...

great job she is so cute!