Sunday, June 8, 2008

Thursday at Grandma's

I try so very hard to get over to grandmas regularly (I am not always successful). We usually have lunch and visit and sometimes play games. We have so much fun. Bailee love grandma's toys, most of them are the same ones that I played with when I was a kid. She is getting so excited to get to pick raspberries and doesn't quite understand that they are not ready yet. Before we know it Grandma will have more raspberries that need picking than we will all know what to do with. I am sure we will make more jam, milkshakes, smoothies and my personal favorite raspberries with half and half and sugar. Oh I can't wait! This year will be so much fun to watch Bailee pick the raspberries too. When we were there on Thursday she was so fascinated watching the honey bees that were going from blossom to blossom all over the raspberry bushes. Thank goodness for Curious George, Bailee halfway understood what was happening from watching her movie. Bailee is our little photographer and was so kind to take this one of Grandma, Owen and I (in my new glasses).
I love seeing my little cuties getting to cuddle up on the same lap that I used too. Grandma is the best cuddler!
Grandma rocked Owen to sleep, she is lucky because he usually just wants to be laid down when he is sleepy.
This is a picture of Bailee reading books and playing with the toys at Grandma's house. I love that little school house.

3 comments:

Janae' said...

I am so glad you took pictures. It was like going down memory lane!! I am also so glad you live close and are able to go over so often.

cody said...

Ohhh! It was so gret to see these pics! Those good sturdy old toys! Wow they don't make them like they used too! :) They same ones we played with. And you are soooo right! Grandma for sure has the best cuddling ever! Can't wait to see her in July! And ohh the Raspberries!! Great post! Great glasses too! :)

jayme said...

I am so jealous! I miss my Grandma. I think my Grandma's house is my favorite place to visit. I love your glasses. I have been wanting to get some just like that for times I don't want to wear my contacts.