Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sisters are the Best!

My sister, Karin, came to visit for a few days from Arizona. She just couldn't bare not seeing Owen until July when she will come again. We had so much fun together. We played games, visited with our Grandma, added her to the world of blogging. We also did some digital scrapbooking for an anouncement for my nephew's priesthood ordination in a few weeks. And of course we did what sisters do best...lots of talking.

Karin is such a great Aunt, she even let Bailee sleep in the room with her. One night we let Bailee have a little too much sugar before bed time and she kept Karin up until 10:30 or 11:00 p.m. Poor Karin. Bailee sure thinks the world of Karin, when she saw these pictures she said "Oh, its beautiful!" I know Karin won over her heart when she was so willing to play Playdough with her, and even more than once.

I am so lucky to have such great sisters. I wish that we all lived closer to each other so we didn't have to try and cram everything into just a few days. We just don't get to see each other often enough.

Thanks for coming Karin, we all had so much fun! I am so glad that Owen finally got meet one of his Aunts.

2 comments:

Karin said...

You are so cute! I love the pictures and your blog. I about cried reading it with the sisters song playing in the background!
Thanks for all the fun...I'm so sorry I wore you out, take any nap you can get.LOVE YOU!

Davis Family said...

i like your new layout. It makes me want to scrapbook! :)