Monday, January 28, 2008

Our Beloved Prophet

We were so sad to hear the news about President Hinckley last night. He was such an amazing leader and teacher, I feel so blessed to have lived here while he was our prophet. His sweet spirit, teachings and all of the wonderful work he has done will forever be in my heart. I am grateful that we live in a time that we can easily access his words on the Internet and in the Ensign.

He will be greatly missed, but I am so glad that he can be reunited with his sweetheart. President and Sister Hinckley were a wonderful example to all of us of a eternal marriage.



1 comment:

Janae' said...

TAMI
I AM SO GLAD YOU PUT THIS ON HERE. I ALMOST DID LAST NIGHT BUT ENDED UP NOT, PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF I COPY YOU BUT WHAT A WONDERFUL THING TO DO.. LOVE YA,

JANAE'