Saturday, January 26, 2008

A visit from Maama

Matt's mom ("Maama" as she is called around our house) came for a couple of days this week. She says that she was having withdrawals, but who wouldn't when you have grandkids this cute! It was so nice having her here. Bailee loves to play and go shopping with her. Shopping is a lot more fun when you go with some one who enjoys it. ( I am not the biggest fan... get in and get out as fast as we can is how Matt and I like it)

It was so great, I was able to get out and run some errands without the kiddos. I am still so paranoid about taking Owen out in this nasty weather and around all of the people that are sick. She is such a big help when she comes.

Thanks for coming Mom! Even if you think it was for your own selfish reasons, your visit was appreciated.

2 comments:

Maama & Papa said...

As Bailee would say, No Thank you!!! They grow up so fast and I love and enjoy every minute I can spend with them. Also their Mom & dad,too.

Karin said...

LOVE THE PONIES!
She's so cute.