Friday, November 21, 2008

TROUBLE!!!

Owen is all about climbing these days and if we forget to put the step stool away this is what we find when we come back into the room. I was reorganizing my cabinets so that I could fit all of my new dishes in them. I decided to take a break and accomplish some other things. That is when the Bailee alarm went off and I hear "TROUBLE! TROUBLE! TROUBLE!!!!" When I came into the kitchen I found my sweet little Owen at the top of the step stool pulling everything off the counter that was in his reach. Lucky for me it was mostly plastics. He was so proud of himself. He is such a cutie.






3 comments:

Amy said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I can't believe how big he is!
Looks like the fun has just begun! :)

Karin said...

He can't be big enough to do this!!!!
YOU need to blog more...I haven't pictured him this big yet! Oh my, I wish I could come visit, but it's too cold, come down here and warm up and bring that cutie with you!

Debbie and Boys said...

Where did the time go?!? How is it possible that he is now 1 years old? Oh, he's so boy and quite adorable, too.
I'm in primary now, and I'm missing our primary and presidency. We had it good. It was just so much more comfortable there than I realized and appreciated. Anyways, I've been meaning to call you at night (free minutes) so maybe we'll get to chat this week