Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Best Freind's Wedding

These past couple of months have been kind of crazy, packed full of fun things. One of the high lights was my best friend, Amy's wedding. Bailee was her flower girl and I was involved in some of the planning and prep stuff for the wedding. One of the things I did was design their wedding announcement. It was fun for me to help her through all of the preparations.
On Friday before the wedding I went with Amy, her family and some other friends to get pedicures. We had a lot of fun chatting and being pampered.

Friday night was the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. Bialee had lots of fun practicing walking down the isle throwing the flower petals. The two girls would go down the isle throwing the flowers and then would go back up the isle and them up and do it all over again. The were sure cute. The both love Amy so much and were so happy to get to help with her wedding.

Owen of course was not left out of all of the attention. He was passed around at the dinner. He mad a special friendship with Lance's uncle who gave him his first sip of sparkling cider at the reception.
This is a picture of Owen with Amy's Dad, Mark.

Bailee was so beautiful in her flower girl dress and her curls. She did such a great job. She stood right next to the maid of honor, my friend Tiffany, through the whole ceremony. At one point in the ceremony she turned to look for me and when she saw me mouthed "I love you Mom" and blew me a kiss. She just melted my heart, but then shortly after she picked her nose. I guess she was getting board standing up there. She did a wonderful job, I was so proud of her.

This is Amy and I. I love her so much and would do anything for her, she is one of the best Friends a girl could have. We have sure been through a lot together in the 11 years that we have been friends. Amy looked so beautiful on her wedding day. Matt and I are so happy for Amy and Lance.

3 comments:

MOM said...

Fun pictures. So nice to have such a special friend. Love ya Mom

Stephanie said...

How fun! Amy looked beautiful!!

Janae' said...

Wow,Bailee looked so beautiful. Well she always does, but she really did even more here.