Sunday, November 2, 2008

Celebrating 60 Years

My mom turned 60 on October 25th and when I asked her how she wanted to celebrate, she said that she wanted to go bowling and have pumpkin pie. So that is just what we did. Matts parents were in town for a pageant and so they joined us for the fun. It was Bailee's first time bowling and she had a blast. The bowling alley has sure gotten high tech, it was programed that the bumpers came up only on Bailee's turn. It was so fun. Matt won the game and I didn't don't think that I even beat Bailee. I guess I need to brush up on my bowling skills.
After bowling we went back to Mom's for pie and to give her our gift. Bailee didn't want to leave when it came time so she stayed the night and went to church with Gramma. Bailee wanted to carry her ball to the lane all by her self ever time. She is such a big girl.

We picked up GG and she was our cheerleader. She always is the best company.

Matt showing off his skills.



Mom looking for a strike.



Mom opening the card that Bailee made for her. Bailee was so funny, she insisted on having a gift bag too.



1 comment:

Lori said...

How fun! I love the bit about Bailee picking her nose after being so sweet, don't you love kids? You just gotta laugh! Gonna miss you, Tashina, and Melanie and the fun associations at our semi-productive meetings! Ha! Good luck on the rest of the journey.