Thursday, July 31, 2008

Scrapbook Weekend!

Since Matt was on a scout backpacking on our anniversary (with my permission) I decided to invite Steph for the scrapbook weekend we have been talking about having for years now.
Steph and Matt's Mom came over on Wednesday night and we cropped all weekend, when we were not shopping, yard saleing, eating, sleeping and taking care of kids.... Needless to say we ended up doing more other things on our "Scrapbook weekend" then scrapbooking. It was a good thing that Mom came, because she helped out with the kids a ton. We had such a blast though!
Some of the pages that I did over the weekend. I had fun putting extra detail then I normally would into some of my pages.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I still have lots of Paid Days left so we should plan another one before the end of the year!