Friday, July 25, 2008

5 YEARS!!!!

Wow, it is hard to believe that it has been five years that we have been married. The time has flown by. I am so thankful that I found Matt and that I get to share eternity with him. He is such an amazing husband and father. I couldn't ask for more.
This year for our anniversary we celebrated a few days early because Matt was going to be on a backpacking trip with the scouts. Matt took me to the Mona Lisa Fondue Restaurant for dinner. I have been wanting to go there pretty much since we got married. The atmosphere in the restaurant was so romantic and it felt as if we were the only people in the restaurant. It was a Tuesday night so it wasn't to busy and so we didn't have anyone sitting near us. I think that the desert was our favorite part of the four course meal, but it was all good.

3 comments:

Janae' said...

Wow that is so cool. You look so pretty, you are glowing with Happiness

Stephanie said...

I am so glad that Matt found you. I couldn't be happier to have you as my sister-in-law! Many more years to come - I love you guys!

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Happy {late} Anniversary! You two are such a cute couple.