Sunday, June 20, 2010

Girls Trip 2010

About two weeks after the wedding I got a much needed getaway. My sisters, Chantelle and I all headed to Austin, Texas for the annual girls trip. I was the last one to arrive and was picked up by Chantelle and Eric at the airport an quickly whisked away to a nail salon for pedicures. The lovely Mnisa(and Eric) treated ALL of us to pedicures...I wish I could to that every time I fly!

After the pedicures we all piled in the car and went to Chick-fil-A for some yummy food. Then we did what girls do best...went shopping! Karin had a fun idea to go to a flea market, we found some great bargains there.

Once our shopping was done we headed to our "resort". Eric and Mnisa have some friends who let us kindly stay in their beautiful home right on Lake Austin. We had a lovely time there filled with paddle boarding and kayaking.Of course we always get a little silly just visiting and playing games.Mnisa, Janae` and Julie after church. It was a nice relaxing week filled with tons of fun! I always love being with my sisters. They were great company and even let me practice my first Woodbadge presentation on them. Their feedback was awesome!

No comments: