Friday, March 5, 2010

Jack's Birthday

Matt's sister Stephanie has been in the hospital since January and unfortunately her son Jack's first birthday happened to fall during her stay. Since she was unable to make him the cake and have the party she had planned on she gave me the honor of making his first birthday cake for the party we were to have at the hospital.



Stephanie had planned on a jungle theme, so I went with that and did a monkey cake. I also made cake balls with little Bananas on top.


We had a fun time at Jack's party. Matt and I went to the hospital early so I could do Steph's Hair and make up.



These are the ties that I made for Jack. I got this cute pattern here .

1 comment:

Evans Family said...

Very cute-all of it! I'm sure it meant a lot to her. I love birthday cakes so its fun to see what others have done. :)