Friday, March 5, 2010

Learning

Bailee is so excited to get to start school, but she has to wait one more year because her birthday falls a mere 8 days after the cut of for kindergarten. So we will start her in Preschool in September, but for now to fill her little eager brain we have been doing worksheets. I started with some simple ones that I found at the Dollar store, but she was going through them so fast that I knew that I had to find something else. My friend told me about one she had seen from Walmart and I picked it up while we were in Arizona this past November. It has been great and yes, it is March and we are still only half way through it! Bailee loved having it in Arizona, she would sit and work on it while her older cousins, Brandon and Noah would do their homework after school.

I Love that Bailee loves learning. She can write most of her letters and is starting to figure out a few words. It is so exciting to watcher the little wheels in her brain turn.


1 comment:

Janae' said...

Tami it is so great to open up and see that you had blogged again!! Keep it up girl! And the video about Owen.. I watched it three times and LOL!!!