Friday, July 31, 2009

She loves Him

Bailee went and stayed with Matt's parents for a week in Blackfoot a few weeks ago. While she was gone, I think that she realized how much she loves her brother. Despite that he goes in her room when she doesn't want him to, plays with her toys, doesn't play with her when she wants him to and a whole list of things that bug her. There were a few times when I talked to her on the phone that week that she asked to talk to Owen. One of those times he was asleep and she asked me very sweetly to give him a love for her when he woke up. It just melted my heart. I am so glad that they love each other .

1 comment:

Debbie and Boys said...

Its so fun to be a mom for this exact thing...when your kids find they love and miss each other. This is awesome-thanks for sharing!