Monday, July 13, 2009

The Park and Good Company

A few weeks ago I my friend Amy invited us over for lunch and to go to the park. It was so fun. Chantelle, the kids and I spent several hours with Amy and her niece, Alyssa. The kids loved the park in Amy's neighborhood. Of course after we had been there only a few minutes, Bailee told me that she needed to go #2. Luckily my friend, Ashley lives around the corner from the park...what I lifesaver. Something to laugh about later...Bailee and I making a mad dash across the park and around the corner to the Dopp's house. Every day is an adventure with kids. Amy and Alyssa

Bailee and Owen on the Seesaw

Beautiful Alyssa

Owen


Balance Beam

3 comments:

Karin said...

gotta love the emergency bathrooms!
Cute pics!

Emily said...

So I was looking at the pictures of the park and it looked familiar until I realized that is was our neighborhood park. Too funny. I was on the HOA board when we picked out the new equipment, I think it turned out well. Did you like it?

Tami said...

Wow, I am impressed that you recognized it. We did, the kids had a great time. It was fun to see a seesaw, that isn't too common.