Monday, May 18, 2009

Spring Scrapbook Retreat 2009

Since we all loved having our retreat so much last time, we decided to do it twice a year. This time Angie hosted it at her house. We had so much fun once again. I am so glad that we started this fun retreat.The four of us that stayed the whole weekend. Anna, Angie, Steph and I.Tashina joined us for Friday night, we were so glad that she could come.

Stuff....and more stuff.
Yummy treats of course. We had some great food this time around too.
Being silly.
Angie is going to kill me for this one... this is her "being natural"?Stephanie and Jack
Anna digi scrapping.
Looking for some inspiration in one of the many books we had there.
Here are some of my favorite pages from the weekend.


Julie and Kristin are going to die when they see this one. No, they are not drunk.


1 comment:

cody said...

oh my gosh.. I just have been looking on your blog I havent blogged forever! This is soooo cute!! I love it