Saturday, May 30, 2009

SHE'S HERE!!!

We picked up Chantelle at the airport late last night. Her flight came in a few minutes early so I am glad that we got there a half hour before her flight was scheduled. I made this sign to make it easier for her to find us.
Mom/Gramma waiting for her to arrive. My mom got her some lotion since she was coming to the dry climate from a humid one and an Idaho T-shirt.

Chantelle told me that she loves potatoes, so I got her this Idaho potato cookbook. I has recipes for every thing from french fries to potato chocolate cake.

Chantelle seeing us for the first time with our sign.

Chantelle with her Idaho shirt and sign while she talked to her mom on the phone letting her know that she had found us. We are excited to have her here with us and hope that her mom doesn't worry about her too much. We will take good care of her.

2 comments:

Janae' said...

Thank you!! I will be your most faithful blog follower now in hopes to see any glimpses of my girl!!

rachel garber said...

Who is your new friend and how long is she around?