Sunday, March 1, 2009

Page Swap Fun!

A few years ago I convinced my friends that we should do this page swap thing. I had done it once before with small 9x9 pages (one page) and it was so much fun to walk away with a full album ready for pictures. We decided to do 12x12 two page layouts. It has been great and we just had our fifth swap! We loved the first one so much that we have been doing it twice a year ever since. We have such a talented circle of scrappers that we never walk away disappointed.

This swap was at our house and we had such a great time. Eight girls participated, but only five of us were actually able to make it to swap night.

Matt was kind enough to help me move furniture around and take Bailee out of the house for a couple of hours so the girls and I could assemble all of our beautiful pages, have some fun conversation and of course eat more food than we needed. Over the years our pages seem to be getting more and more beautiful and with that also time consuming. Angie and I were up until almost 3 am and still each had one layout to compete the next day. (maybe we are getting slower...who cares as long as we are having fun.) Kara and Anna



Crystal and Angie


Me!
All of the pages can be seen here.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

One time I really want to come to one of these! The pages were WAY cute!

Karin said...

Cute pages!
Looks like so much fun.
I loved the "little Man" page!
Your mess page was cute too.
I am too old to stay up til 3am, Bryan and I decided it takes 3 days to recover now if we stay up past midnight! So sad.
Oh, and I liked that pink page too.

Tami said...

Yeah, Matt and I have decided the same thing. I was a worthless mom the rest of that week.