Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What in the world was I thinking?!!!!

So we are going to SLC in May to see Dave Ramsey Live! While we are there we have arranged to see our friends the Nielsons. I made a HUGE mistake of telling Bailee that she would get to see Bethany. I don't normally even tell her that we are going out of town until the day before or the day of because she just doesn't have any concept of time yet. Since she has been asking if it is time to leave yet since yesterday afternoon I decided that I needed to do something to help her see when we get to go. So here are the 3 calendars that we will be marking off everyday until then. So far she hasn't asked since I made them...an hour ago. What was I thinking?



2 comments:

Karin said...

so cute!
She's going to think 3 months is forever for several years!

Marcie said...

About a year ago when Ben was 3 he had a really hard time understanding time too. Even now anything that happened in the past is "yesterday". That was so clever to make a calendar to show her. And your new little nephew is sooooo cute!