Sunday, February 8, 2009

Obama

The day of the presidential inauguration I decided to turn on the news and watch what I could before I had to go to my meeting. I thought that it would be a good opportunity to talk to Bailee just a little bit about getting a new President. She started hearing "Obama" a lot, as to be expected on the news coverage. She even started to recognize him when they showed him as well. After an hour or so of the news, she came into me and said "Mom, I am done with OBAMA! Can we watch one of my shows?" So I kindly changed the channel to PBS she was able to see about the last ten minutes of a show and a new one should have been coming on. Just then the PBS news broke in with their coverage of the inauguration. Bailee was quite upset and very loudly stated "Mom, I said I was Done with OBAMA!" I just had to laugh and then feel sorry for her, because that sure is a lot of news for one little 3 year old. Good thing it only happens ever 4 years.

1 comment:

Debbie and Boys said...

Okay, so I'm so laughing at the "wisdom" of a child, and our president hasn't even got started. This was so funny to me, who knows why. . .:)