Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Confessions of a Menu Planner

One would think that I, the woman with a six month rotating menu, would know what we are having for dinner tonight. I have a confession... I don't know!
While I love my menu system, my distaste for grocery shopping has taken over. I needed to go grocery shopping on Monday and so for the past two days I have been playing the menu by ear and just seeing what we have in the house for dinner. With all of the happenings in our day to day life, the last thing that I want' to do is grocery shop, especially when it is cold, wet, windy or snowy outside. It has been all of those things this week. If only I could hire someone to do the shopping for me...

3 comments:

theRach said...

Tami, what is your "menu planning system"? That sounds like something I could really use....do tell!

Karin said...

I agree! I want someone to do my grocery shopping and my jean & skirt trying on shopping!

Evans Family said...

Well, we have the opposite problem- if I could decide what we are having before I need it I wouldn't mind doing the shopping. Too bad we don't live by each other, maybe we could have worked out a deal- lol!