Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Craters of The Moon


We stopped at Craters of the Moon on the way home from Blackfoot on Monday. We had fun checking things out. This was my first actual time in the Preserve. It was so great to finally see it up close.

Some of th beauty that we got to see.


Bailee pushed her stroller and two babies around most of the time at Craters. She was so cute. We learned that it was actually helpful for her to push them around be cause it kept her busy. These are pictures at the spatter cones, which were much bigger than I thought they would be.


The Inferno Cone : We hiked up to the top, despite all of the wind. The view was awesome, pictures don't do it justice.


4 comments:

theRach said...

Tami, it's Rachel (Knight) -- oh, my gosh, your kids are so cute! It's so fun to see what you are up to with your darling little family. And your blog is adorable -- can you tell me how you did that?

Janae' said...

Tami, My kids have been wanting to see Craters of the Moon, I am so glad you put these on here.. And how precious to see Bailey pushing the stroller.

cody said...

How fun!! I wish I was with your cute little family! Looks like you had a great time! miss you! can't wait to see you in July! Love you girl!

Karin said...

Love these pictures, the one with Bailee and the stroller looks like she could fall right off the cliff! She is such a cutie. The one of her standing on the mound scared me too, until I enlarged it to see it was a mound and not the edge of a cliff! What a brilliant idea to have her push her doll around! BRILLIANT! I have to say, it looks too chilly for me.