Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Giggles and Songs

Here is a video of Owen giggling. There are a lot of shadows, but his little giggles are pretty cute.
Bailee loves her Book called "God Bless America" and has learned the song pretty well. This isn't her best performance, but she never does things well on cue. She usually doesn't skip this much of the song, but it is cute any way. Her face is red from a fever (poor girl) that she got from playing out in the sun all day. We love to hear Bailee sing.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Those were so preciouse.. spelled wrong of course.

Amy said...

Bailee cracks me up! What a silly girl! And I love baby giggles they are my favorite!

Becca said...

Hey you guys!
Cute kids and cute blog. Your dad gave me your link, Matt. It's so fun to see your family. Bailee is so grown up. Owen is a cutie too. I have not yet seen a picture of him. Looks like you all are doing well!
Becca Whyte
www.dougandbeccasspot.blogspot.com

Karin said...

OH MELT MY HEART!
What a little sweetheart! I just want to kiss those cheeks.
I liked Owens cute giggles!