Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Big Words and Blowing Bubbles

Over the past little while both of our sweet kids have been doing some big things with their little mouths.
Bailee has added some big words to her vocabulary. It is so cute and surprising to hear them come out of her mouth. Some of the words she has been saying are: Beautiful, she will tell us that it is beautiful outside or that what she has colored is beautiful. She even told me that I was beautiful one day, now how is that for a picker-upper. Delicious, she tells me almost everyday that what I have made for that meal is Delicious. Sometimes she tells me so often I start to think that I need my own cooking show (just kidding). Disaster, today she tried to not let me in my closet because it was a disaster. I opened it to discover her collection of Mega Blocks all over the floor. Excuse Me, we have taught her this one but it is so cute to hear her say at the appropriate times. That's Perfect, she tells us this all of the time when we give her the right food or if she is helping with dinner. Favorite, this one is so funny. Yesterday we got her some bubbles, she picked out the orange ones and had to tell everyone at the store that orange is her favorite. She is so cute and amazes us almost every day with how smart she is.
Owen learned a new trick the other day, blowing bubbles. He seems to do that more than babble these days. It only adds to the amount of drool he produces everyday. It is cute none the less.
We are having so much fun watching our little cuties grow each day.

2 comments:

Janae' said...

I am too online. Thanks for sharing with us..

Karin said...

that is soo cute!
I love it when they start using big adjectives! What a little smartie. It will just get more fun from here! She will be your best mini friend!