Thursday, October 15, 2009

Until We Meet Again

Today we are grieving with Matt's Aunt and Uncle. They had to say good-bye to their sweet 10 week old baby girl, Vanessa, last night. We are thankful that we could go and be with them in their last half hour with their girl. I pray that our hugs were of some comfort to them. We love them and are thanking the Lord that we have the opportunity to be sealed to our families for eternity. Darrin, Andrea, Kyle, Justin and Brooke our thoughts and prayers are with you. We love you.

3 comments:

Chad and Becca said...

What a sweet baby girl, so sad that she only got to stay here for a little while. Our thoughts and prayers will be with her parents (and you as well). I will definitely hug my children a little tighter today and I am thankful for every moment I have with them. Eternal Families, what a blessing!

Lynette said...

What a cute lil girliee!!! So sad she was only here such a short time! Sure was good of you guys to go and be with them!!! I am sure they felt of your love and appreciated very much your love and support!!!

Hugs to you too!!! I am sure tomorrow will be a hard day for everyone!!!

Hope the loving spirit of the Holy Ghost can help bring peace and comfort now and forever to your sweet family!!!

THE CORMELL FAMILY said...

OH THAT IS SO SAD :(