Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hannah Montana

Bailee has new love for Hannah Montana. It all started with a new pair of shoes that she calls her "Hannah Montana" shoes (FYI they do not have anything Hannah Montana on them). My mom bought her a Hannah Montana shirt and she loves it! So on our way to Yellowstone we said some thing about going to Montana and Bailee Shouts "MONTANA....HANNAH MONTANA!? I need my Hannah Montana shirt." The next morning while we are getting ready she decides that she needs to wear her "Hannah Montana" shirt and shoes because we are going to Montana. It was so cute and funny, I took a picture of her by they Montana sign so I could always remember. In this picture she is shouting "I love Hannah Montana!"

2 comments:

Marcie said...

That is so funny! My nieces are all crazy about Hannah Montana too. Bailey is so cute. :)

Karin said...

That's hilarious!
It's almost been a month...time to post more!