Wednesday, October 8, 2008

She DIDN'T!

She did. Bailee cut her hair during General Conference on Sunday. I about cried. I know that it is just hair and I am fine with having to cut her hair because I know that most kids do this at some point or another and her hair will grow back. But I just wish that she had waited two weeks until after my friend Amy's wedding that Bailee is a flower girl in. Oh well, I guess that all I can do now is make do with the hair she has left. She cut about four inches off in two spots and of course they are near the front of her head. I guess that it could have been worse.

Here is my attempt at masking the damage. I would like to keep her hair long at least until after the wedding so I tried putting it in rollers to see if it would hide it. I did a pretty good job and you couldn't tell unless you looked closely. I think she looks really cute with those curls in her hair.




10 comments:

cody said...

You can't even tell if you didn't know!! I think every kid does it!!! :) I think we were talking about that while I was at your house! :) Poor Tam!! She is so adorable! I love the curls!! Beauty Queen!!

Becca said...

She is beautiful anyway! One of my friends, as a little girl, cut her pigtails out right at the elastic bands. :) Bailee is so cute!

Melissa said...

Oh, I am so sorry! At least it wasn't right at the bangs...I can laugh because she's not mine, but my girls have both done it and Logan has taken scissors to their hair! Thanks so much for stopping by~I really appreciate it and we'll see how this blog works out. Your scrapping retreat looks like so much fun at Anna's~I cannot believe that fire though! So glad no one was hurt.
Melissa

Evans Family said...

I just wait for the day that Maddi does that. Not sure if you knew, but my husband is a hairdresser (he runs a school w/ his dad here in Rexburg) so I'm sure its just a matter of time. She sees it all the time in the school...oh well at least I'll have my hubby to fix it, huh? :)

Stephanie said...

I think it looks pretty good! Dont worry at least she didn't have to have one of those ugly bowl cuts like I did when i was young!! YUCK!! Her hair does look super cute with all those curls.

allstar said...

Hi this is lazy Karin, not logging out!
I can't even tell, and yes she looks darling with the curls!
I love your new blog facelift and your family photos!!!
We are schedule for Nov. 15th~ I hope it will be half as cute as yours always are!
Miss you!

Laurie Nelson said...

Tami, You did a marvelous job mending the damage. She looks beautiful even when holding the long locks of detached hair. What a cute family.

Janae' said...

At least it was her own hair and not the neighbor boys hair, also, her smile makes up for it. What a cutie and I LOVE your new page topper. So cute.

Amy said...

I think it's a rite of passage with little girls and scissors. But my little girl WILL NEVER DO THAT! I bet you are just waiting for the day I can eat my words! LOL!
I can't believe how big Bailee is getting! She is such a big girl now! Why do kids have to grow up???

Nancy Niederer said...

Well Tami your covered it great! She looks so cute, you can't even tell! Your blog is so cute, I love the new family pictures, and the slide show thingy, you are sure good with technology! I haven't even figured out how to add music. Owell! But I did take you on my blog, check it out to see what I mean. I sure miss you and Brock asks about Bailey a lot. YouNiedUs.blogspot.com