Friday, April 23, 2010

He keeps me smiling

That is just one reason that makes me so glad that I get to call Matt my husband.

In March my sister Kristin, her family and my niece Kayla came for a weekend visit. One day we took the kids to the park by my Mom's house. Bailee and Owen insisted on bringing the scooters. Of course they got tired of them quickly and we ended up carrying them about half way there. Matt was running back to the house for something and I asked him to take the scooters with him. Of course he didn't carry them...he rode them. He got some funny looks from the people at the park, but he got a smile out of me. I love that he can be a big kid when it unexpected. He adds that little bit of spice to my days.

2 comments:

Janae' said...

That is great!! Thanks for blogging! I did too! I got up and looked to see if you had! You should make it a tradition! LOL

Kristin said...

I love this post. We always think about the little things that our cute husbands do that brighten our day, and I love that you blogged it. So great!!