Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Blankie: Oh how I love you, let me count the ways.

So we each have a fleece BSU blanket at our house, each one is a little different. Owen is VERY attached to his. Yesterday I was putting Bailee's blanket away in her closet and Owen thought that it was his. This was the result: I screaming tantrum. When I showed him that his blanket was still in his room he threw himself on top of it and continued to scream and cry holding it tightly. Until he saw the camera....

I love this boy so much, he is so different form Bailee. He is a totally Daddy's boy who LOVES all things boy as well as his pacifier and blankie.

4 comments:

Debbie and Boys said...

Teach them young in the way he shall go, and he shall never depart!
GO BRONCOS!
You've done right, Tami!

Stephanie said...

That definately made me laugh! What a cutie!

Nancy Niederer said...

What a cutie! my kids are blanket addicts as well. cute curly hair too!

Karin said...

so funny!
Love how he posed for the picture.
You should bring your camera to the store in case he has a breakdown while you are out. lol