Friday, April 24, 2009

Reading the Scriptures?

The other day Bailee stood up to the counter and was "reading" from her copy of the Book of Mormon. She went on like this for about 10 minutes. I really makes me realize how makes me realize how much she pays attention at Primary. One of the things she says is "receipt after me" (translation=repeat after me). Each Sunday the kids recite an Article of Faith after another child has recited it first and they always say "repeat after me". She is like a little sponge.

3 comments:

ashley said...

Hey Tami! I hear so much about you (good of course) from Karin, I just had to check in. You have adorable kids and I love your cute blog!

Debbie and Boys said...

Can't believe Bailee is that big! Love it when kids pretend to read their scriptures. Makes us feel like we're doing our job!

Karin said...

Oh this is so sweet!