Sunday, August 10, 2008

I'm so glad when daddy comes home

One evening after work I went out to mow the lawn. This spring Bailee would walk behind the mower with me. I think she decide that wasn't much fun getting grass in her face. This time she went in the garage and grabbed a chair. As I was mowing I could see her clapping every once in a while. I stopped the mower to see what she was up too. She was singing " I'm so glad when daddy comes home, glad as I can be. Clap my hands and shout for joy . . . " She is such a sweetheart. She loves to be with daddy.

4 comments:

Janae' said...

That is so sweet it almost made me cry!!!

Karin said...

She is SOOOO cute!

Britney and Kevin said...

I love when they do cute things like that...which is almost always!

Melissa said...

Tami~thanks so much for your sweet comment! Your blog is adorable and the cooking blog looks fabulous too. I'll have to check it out. Bailee is such a cutie and congrats on Owen! Come by anyime~you are always welcome!